Boarding and Bath Policies *
• Bath service includes Bath, Brush-out, Ear Cleaning,
Nail Clip, and Cologne Spray
• Check-out time is 2:00 pm Mon. - Fri. If picked up after 2:00 pm, the owner will be charged for that day of boarding
• Check-out time on Sat. is 12:00 pm. If you have pre-paid your bill, you may pick up your pet on Sun. b/w 5-5:30 p.m.
• A copy of the vaccination record from a licensed
veterinarian must be presented as proof before your pet can be bathed or boarded with us. All dogs/puppies must also have a current fecal test in order to board
• All pets must be flea-free for the sake of the other pets boarding with us. If not, flea medication will be given
at the owner’s expense
• Please allow enough time to bathe and dry your pet, especially during the holiday season. You are more than welcome to call to see when your pet will be ready. If you request your pet to be picked up before 9:00 am, your pet will be bathed the night before
• FOR SANITARY REASONS, ALL PETS BOARDING WITH US WILL RECEIVE A BATH AT THE OWNER’S EXPENSE EVERY TEN (10) DAYS
• PETS BOARDING OVER 14 DAYS MUST PRE-PAY OR LEAVE A CREDIT CARD CONFIRMATION
I AUTHORIZE UPTOWN VETERINARY HOSPITAL TO PERFORM THE SERVICES LISTED ABOVE. UPTOWN VETERINARY HOSPITAL AND ITS EMPLOYEES WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY SERVICE NOT SPECIFIED ON THIS SHEET.
I authorize the UPTOWN VETERINARY HOSPITAL to administer any treatments and tests necessary should any illness, abnormal condition, or disease be discovered while my pet is in their care/facility/hospital. All animals entering the hospital must be current on ALL vaccinations and free from external parasites (fleas, ticks, etc) or they will be treated at the OWNER’S EXPENSE. PAYMENT IS REQUIRED IN FULL WHEN PET(S) IS RELEASED. If you neglect to pick up your pet within five (5) days of the above pick up date, we assume that the pet has been abandoned and you hereby authorize us to dispose of your pet as deemed best and necessary. I have read, understand, and agree to the above admission form.
In the event that a mandatory evacuation is called for in Orleans Parish, all clients must pick up all pets boarding with Uptown Veterinary Hospital immediately. Uptown Veterinary Hospital, its veterinarians, employees, or agents shall not be liable for any loss, injury, or death to any pet that is left on the premises after an evacuation becomes mandatory. In the event that a pet is left with Uptown Veterinary Hospital after a mandatory evacuation has been called for, its doctors, staff, and any agent thereof reserve the right to take any action necessary to provide for the safety of that pet. Any action taken shall be at the doctors’ full discretion. Any expenditure that is required to keep the pet safe shall be born by the pet owner. The doctors, employees, and agents shall make all reasonable attempts to keep such costs to a minimum. Due to the nature of such an event, no estimate of these costs can be made. However, in no case shall the amount exceed $100 per day. Uptown Veterinary Hospital, its doctors, employees, and agents shall not be liable for the loss, injury, or death of any animal that requires any action described above.